Classic American Car Insurance
At Cherished Vehicle Insurance Services we cater for most types of specialist vehicle on the road today. Through our understanding and experience, we can offer a Classic American Car Insurance scheme that is aimed at Uncle Sam’s finest classic motors now residing in the United Kingdom.
If you own a Caddy or a Chevy, a MoPar or a Ford Shoebox – the Cherished Vehicle Insurance Services team have that all important knowledge of historical American metal.
Why Cherished Vehicle Classic American Car Insurance?*
- Our vehicle knowledge means that with a single call, you can talk to our team who not only understand insurance – they understand your vehicle.
- At your pace, we will talk you through the cover options available to you for your pride and joy.
- Regardless If you have a ‘four on the floor’ or a ‘three on the tree’ – we understand that American vehicles can be custom or modified and we are able to accommodate most types of enhancements.
- We even offer an optional Free Agreed Value Service which means you can set the value of your vehicle before you buy a policy. What’s more – it’s simple and easy. Just submit six colour photos of your car and we do the rest! All at no extra cost yourself.
- We offer discounts for limited annual mileage and for UK car club members.
- If you have more than one classic car, we can also offer multi-vehicle policies aimed at making your life simpler.
It doesn’t have to be the fourth of July to celebrate with Cherished Vehicle Classic American Car Insurance. Why not give our team a call on 0333 003 8161 and see what we can do for you today? Alternatively, fill in our Online Quote form and we will call you back!
- Our office hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm and Saturday 8.30am to 12pm.
- Calls to 0333 numbers are charged at ‘normal’ rates from landlines. They are also normally included in call allowances on mobiles.
- Quotes provided subject to insurers underwriting criteria.
- Cover subject to exclusions and are outlined in our key facts document and policy wording – copy available upon request.