Classic Campervan Insurance
When you buy and own a Classic Camper, you join a select community that truly cherishes their vehicles and the lifestyle it brings.
Cherished Vehicle Insurance Services & the Campervan Community
At Cherished Vehicle Insurance Services, we recognise the efforts made by enthusiasts in maintaining, restoring and even modifying their Campers.
We aim to be at the heart of the classic camper community with long term relationships with both the Latebay and Earlybay forums and were proud to sponsor both Bus Stop and Dubfreeze previously.
We are now excited to announce for 2017 both A-Plan and Cherished Vehicle Insurance Services will be sponsoring and attending Busfest!!
Why not pop over for a chat with our friendly team? We look forward to seeing you there!!
Why not call the Cherished Vehicle Insurance Services team for a quote today on 0333 003 8161 or complete our Online Quote Form and we will get back in touch with you*.
Why Cherished Vehicle Camper Van Insurance? *
Knowledge – Our years of experience in quoting and insuring classic campers means that whether you are a split screen or bay screen VW owner, the Cherished team understands your vehicle. But we don’t just stop at VW’s, we love all classic campers including Bedfords, Commers and Talbots to name a few.
Peace of Mind – We offer an optional free in-house agreed value service to ensure that if the worst should happen to your cherished pride and joy, you won’t be out of pocket. Just send us six pictures of your vehicle and we do the rest – at no extra cost to yourself!
Tailored Cover* – Our Cherished Vehicle Camper Insurance is designed to meet the demands and needs of the camper van owning community.
- We individually broker each campervan insurance policy so you can be sure of our best cover and price.
- All modifications will be considered.
- Discounts – range of discounts available for limited mileage, club or forum membership etc.
- 30 days EU foreign use cover with each policy.
- Free Agreed Value service.
- Retained Salvage Rights included should the worst happen to your bus.
- Optional UK and EU Breakdown cover available – with repatriation cover included.
- Our office hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm and Saturday 8.30am to 12pm.
- Calls to 0333 numbers are charged at ‘normal’ rates from landlines. They are also normally included in call allowances on mobiles.
- Quotes provided subject to insurers underwriting criteria.
- Cover subject to exclusions and are outlined in our key facts document and policy wording – copy available upon request.