Classic Ford Insurance
Ford is one of the largest and best known car manufacturers in the world, but the company’s forward thinking played an important part in its success. Incorporated in 1903 by Henry Ford, within a decade it came to pioneer the assembly line concept and over the years it introduced many new elements to car production, such as rear seatbelts and child-proof locks.
At Cherished Vehicle Insurance Services, we know that classic Ford owners look for those same characteristics from their classic car insurance: solid stability combined with innovation. Cherished Vehicle Classic Ford Insurance caters for most needs and vehicles ranging from the classic Model T to the iconic Capri.
We offer an online call back service or if you’d like to discuss your exact needs with our friendly and knowledgeable team, call us today on 0333 003 8161. We’re open between 8.30am to 6.00pm, Monday to Friday and 9.00am to 12pm on Saturdays.
Why Cherished Vehicle Classic Ford Insurance? *
- When you get a quote from us, you can be confident that we’ll use our knowledge and experience to make sure the cover fits your needs. We can tailor-make a policy for you and your Classic Ford which caters for anything from limited mileage to modifications, UK Club Track Day cover and more.
- And we aren’t just another call centre operation, our skilled and friendly team know and understand classic cars and are specialists in Classic Ford Insurance.
- Got more than one Classic Ford? Cherished Vehicle Insurance Services can also offer multi vehicle classic car insurance under a single policy.
- Additional discount for classic car club members.
- Calls to 0333 numbers are charged at ‘normal’ rates from landlines. They are also normally included in call allowances on mobiles.
- Quotes provided subject to insurers underwriting criteria.
- Cover subject to exclusions and are outlined in our key facts document and policy wording – copy available upon request.