Classic Citroen Insurance
From the first car to carry the Citroen name, the 1919 type A, this famous French marque has held a fond place in people’s hearts.
The Cherished Vehicle Insurance Services team love classic Citroens too and this is why we have developed a competitively priced classic car insurance policy for members of classic Citroen owners clubs.
Our love of all things Citroen does not stop there though, you don’t have to be a member of a classic car club to benefit from a great deal on your classic Citroen insurance and that applies to whatever model of classic Citroen you have.
So whether you have a classic 2CV, a Traction Avant, Dyane, DS or Mehari, why not give the Cherished Vehicle Insurance Services team a call?
If your existing insurance is due for renewal or if you are in the process of buying a classic Citroen, why not pick up the phone to Cherished Vehicle Insurance Services today on 0345 250 8282. Or, complete our online quote form and one of our team will call you back at your convenience.
Why Cherished Vehicle Classic Citroen Insurance*?
– Club Discounts Available – We offer club discounts for members of most UK classic car clubs.
– Multi-vehicle policies are available to cater for classic Citroen collectors large or small.
– You choose the cover you want – At Cherished Vehicle Insurance Services we offer both optional breakdown cover and legal expenses.
– Free Agreed Value Service – If you wish to agree the value of your classic Citroen before you take out a policy, just email us 6 photographs and leave the rest to us, it’s that simple!
- Our office hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm and Saturday 8.30am to 12pm.
- Calls to 0345 numbers are charged at ‘normal’ rates from landlines. They are also normally included in call allowances on mobiles.
- Quotes provided subject to insurers underwriting criteria.
- Cover subject to exclusions and are outlined in our key facts document and policy wording – copy available upon request.