Classic Jaguar Insurance
Originally founded in 1922 as the Swallow Sidecar Company, Jaguar made its name by producing a series of successful sports cars and has since become synonymous with all that is best in British car manufacturing.
The Cherished Vehicle Insurance Services team recognise this great heritage and that is why we are proud to be promoting our competitively priced classic car insurance policy for owners of classic SS, Jaguar and Daimler cars.
And whilst we offer discounts for membership of most UK classic car clubs, you don’t have to be member of an owners club to benefit from a great deal on your classic Jaguar, whatever model it might be.
So whether you have an historic Mark 1, a Series 1 XJ6, a Series 2 XJ or a Series 3 E-Type why not give the Cherished Vehicle Insurance Services team a call to discuss your classic Jaguar insurance requirements?
If you are currently in the process of buying a classic SS, Jaguar or Daimler or your existing insurance is due for renewal, why not pick up the phone to Cherished Vehicle Insurance Services today on 0345 250 8282. Or, complete our online quote form and one of our team will call you back at your convenience.
Why Cherished Vehicle Classic Jaguar Insurance*?
– Club Discounts Available – discounts for members of most UK classic car clubs.
– Free Agreed Value Service – agree the value of your classic SS, Jaguar or Daimler before you take out a policy by emailing our team 6 photographs of your vehicle then leave the rest to us, it’s that simple!
– You choose the cover you want – Cherished Vehicle Insurance Services can offer both optional breakdown cover and legal expenses.
– Multi-vehicle policies are available to cater for classic Jaguar collectors large or small.
- Our office hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm and Saturday 8.30am to 12pm.
- Calls to 0345 numbers are charged at ‘normal’ rates from landlines. They are also normally included in call allowances on mobiles.
- Quotes provided subject to insurers underwriting criteria.
- Cover subject to exclusions and are outlined in our key facts document and policy wording – copy available upon request.