Classic Triumph Insurance
When Sir John Black, Chairman of Standard Triumph proudly unveiled the TR2 in 1953 to an excited public and critical acclaim, he established a range of sports cars that would enjoy increasing success for decades to come culminating in the rally successes of the TR8s in the 1980s. The successes in all aspects of motorsport coupled with revolutionary technological advances such as being the first production car with disc brakes firmly secured the place of Triumph TRs in sports car history. To this day they remain a much sought after and desirable classic car marque.
At Cherished Vehicle we are really proud to support the TR Register; we understand the pedigree of the Triumph TR Marque through our exclusive relationship providing insurance to the TR Register.
Our TR Register Insurance scheme has been developed to keep the needs of The TR Register members in mind.**
So if you own a classic TR or you’re lucky enough to own several and haven’t joined The TR Register already may we suggest you follow this link and do so now! The TR Register caters for all models of Classic TR from TR2 – TR8 plus all derivatives – Italia, Swallow Doretti, Peerless, and Warwick.
Did you know that as member of The TR Register if you take a policy through our specialist scheme you qualify for certain specific benefits included in your annual premium? To find out more follow this link.
Rest assured that our passion for all things Triumph isn’t limited to just the Triumph TR marques – we offer competitive cover on all models of classic Triumphs, ranging from the earlier Herald to the more modern Triumph Acclaim. Whatever your model of Classic Triumph, why not give us a call?
Why not give Cherished Vehicle Insurance Services a try today – either call us on 0345 250 8282 or complete our online quote form and we will call you back.
Why Cherished Vehicle Classic Triumph Insurance? *
- Our knowledge and expertise extends to all marques of this iconic classic brand so when you contact us, you can be assured that we talk your language.
- We offer a simple free agreed value service so you can fix the value of your cherished pride and joy before you buy.
- Laid Up or Comprehensive cover is available.
- We offer discounts for most classic Triumph club members and can also provide cover for UK Club track days and the like.
- Cherished Vehicle Insurance Services claims are dealt with by a specialist team with the know how to guide you through all stages of a claim.
- Take your Triumph abroad? Cherished Classic Triumph Insurance also comes with 30 days EU comprehensive driving cover and we also offer optional UK & EU breakdown insurance that includes repatriation cover should the worst happen.
- Own more than one Triumph? We can offer multi-vehicle classic car insurance policies designed to make things that little bit simpler.
- Our office hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm and Saturday 8.30am to 12pm.
- Calls to 0345 numbers are charged at ‘normal’ rates from landlines. They are also normally included in call allowances on mobiles.
- Quotes provided subject to insurers underwriting criteria.
- Cover subject to exclusions and are outlined in our key facts document and policy wording – copy available upon request.
**TR Register Insurance is a Classic Car Insurance Scheme independently managed and administered by Canopius UK Specialty Limited.