Vintage Hot Rod Association
Working together with the Vintage Hot Rod Association, Cherished Vehicle Insurance Services has developed a scheme that not only supports the current VHRA membership but also invests in the future of the club and Vintage Hot Rod ownership in the UK.
Whether you have a traditional style ‘Hot Rod’ or a ‘Custom’, Cherished Vehicle Insurance Services has the knowledge and expertise to discuss your vehicles specialist needs.
From ‘hopped up’ Ford Model T’s and A’s, to forties ‘Custom’ Plymouth coupe’s, whatever your vehicles set up Cherished Vehicle Insurance Services understands your car is built to VHRA requirements and in a traditional way.
So, you’ve got a Hot rod or Custom Car – Why choose Cherished Vehicle Insurance Services?
- 20% discount for current paid up VHRA members*
- Young drivers** can be added to the policy – Share your knowledge, hobby and way of life!!
- Multi-Vehicle and Limited mileage discounts*
- Free and simple agreed value service
- All modifications considered***
- Retain your vehicle salvage and repair your own motor if you wish
We know these vehicles are kool and unique, so why not get your VHRA membership number at the ready and give us a call to discuss your requirements today on 0333 003 8161 or just fill in our Online Quote Form and we’ll call you back.
To get more information on the VHRA then follow this link www.vhra.co.uk to the clubs website and have a look around!
- Our office hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm and Saturday 8.30am to 12pm.
- Calls to 0333 numbers are charged at ‘normal’ rates from landlines. They are also normally included in call allowances on mobiles.
- Quotes provided subject to insurers underwriting criteria.
- Cover subject to exclusions and are outlined in our key facts document and policy wording – copy available upon request.
*Subject to minimum premium and normal underwriting criteria.
**From a minimum age of 21 years
***Except Nitrous Oxide.